SAW BLADE - WOOD UNIVERSAL - THIN KERF - TS55 FEQSize: 6-1/4" X 28TOOTH Manufacturer Part #: 205560 FESTOOL SAW BLADE- TS55- WOOD UNIVERSAL
FESTOOL SAW BLADE – THIN KERF
WOOD UNIVERSAL – CROSS-CUT - 28 TEETH
USED WITH TS55FEQ, TSC55K, HK55EQ, HKC55EB
Durability and precision under the toughest conditions. Adapted to the application and material.
Made from high quality steel with saw teeth made from fine grain carbide. After all, you can only achieve a perfect cut when the saw blade is as good as the machine.
Universal design for machining solid wood cross cuts, blockboard, plywood, multiplex/multilayered wood, raw chipboard, MDF (medium-density fiberboard) and HDF (high-density fiberboard).
It is the ideal solution for precise, efficient work when used together with Festool TS 55 FEQ F PLUS plunge-cut saw, as well as with the HK 55 and HKC 55 – for precise, efficient work.
- Thin kerf blade only works with TS 55 FEQ F PLUS
- Teeth: 28
- Cutting width: 0.070 (1.8mm)
- Diameter: 6-1/4" (160mm)
- Standard Blade Thickness: 0.05" (1.2mm)
- Hole Diameter: 3/4" (20mm)
- The all-rounder for all types of wood material
- Saw teeth made of high-quality metal – for optimum saw progress and perfect cuts.
- Cutting angle and tooth shape are adapted to the application and machine.
- Color coding makes it easier to select the correct saw blade.
- For all wooden materials, building panels – medium cut.