SANDE - IMPORT VENEER CORESize: 4x8 SANDE 5.2mm
SANDE BC - IMPORT
ROTARY CUT - VENEER CORE - IMPORT
5.2mm (1/4") – 4x8 Sande Pywood - Rotary Cut - BC - Veneer Core
This 3 ply Sande plywood has Sande veneer on the face and the back. This Sande panel is imported.
One piece face and back with uniform color and grain. Triple sanded for perfect finishing. Stable and flat panel for ease of working. Come from sustainably managed forests.
- 5.2mm (1/4") – 4X8 Sande
Rotary Cut – Veneer Core - Imported
Sande – B face/C back
Plywood - Hardwood
TSCA Title VI Compliant or imported before June 1, 2018
- Sande BC
- Thickness: 5.2mm (1/4")
- Size: 4x8
- Rotary Cut
- Veneer Core
- Sande is used as an alternative to Meranti or Virola.
- The color is pale to brown with straight to interlocked grain.
- Ideal for staining, painting or laminating.
- It takes stains and finishes readily.
- Takes nails and screws well.
- Presents no gluing problems.
- Consistent Thickness and Grain
- Stable and flat for ease of working.
- TSCA Title VI Compliant or imported before June 1, 2018