BLACK DRYWALL SCREW - PH - COARSE THD - 2000/BXSize: 8 x 3" DRYWALL SCREW/BUGLE HD-PH- 3 - 2000
#8 X 3" PH DRYWALL SCREW - COARSE THREAD - BLACK - 2000/BX
#8 x 3" Philips Bugle-Head Coarse Thread Sharp Point Drywall Screw
Drywall screws are used when installing gypsum board to wood studs.
They have a sharp point to pierce through drywall, and a coarse thread design to help grab into wood studs.
Once the screw has been driven, the bugle head allows for quick and easy countersinking.
- Diameter: #8
- Length: 3"
- Head: Bugle
- Drive: Phillips
- Lower thread count (9) increases installation speed for higher production rates.
- Coarse thread for use in plywood or softer woods.
- For attaching drywall to wood studs.
- General interior wood application.
- Made of steel construction.
- Black finish
- Phosphate coated to make driving easier, and to provide a good base for finishes such as paint.
- Box count: 2000 each