BLACK DRYWALL SCREW - PH - COARSE THD - 1000/BXSize: 6 x 1-1/4" DRYWALL SCREW/BUGLE HD-PH- 1-1/4 - 1000
#6 X 1-1/4" PH DRYWALL SCREW - COARSE THREAD - BLACK - 1000/BX
#6 x 1-1/4" Philips Bugle-Head Coarse Thread Sharp Point Drywall Screw
Drywall screws are used when installing gypsum board to wood studs.
They have a sharp point to pierce through drywall, and a coarse thread design to help grab into wood studs.
Once the screw has been driven, the bugle head allows for quick and easy countersinking.
- Diameter: #6
- Length: 1-1/4"
- Head: Bugle
- Drive: Phillips
- Lower thread count (9) increases installation speed for higher production rates.
- Coarse thread for use in plywood or softer woods.
- For attaching drywall to wood studs.
- General interior wood application.
- Made of steel construction.
- Black finish
- Phosphate coated to make driving easier, and to provide a good base for finishes such as paint.
- Box count: 1000 each