#6-9 x 1-1/2 inch Phillips Bugle Head Drywall Screw - 1000 Count Box, TXSize: 6x1-1/2 PHIL BUGLE HD BLACK
#6 x 1-1/2" Philips Bugle-Head Coarse Thread Sharp Point Drywall Screw
Drywall screws are used when installing gypsum board to wood studs. They have a sharp point to pierce through drywall, and a coarse thread design to help grab into wood studs. Once the screw has been driven, the bugle head allows for quick and easy countersinking.
- Diameter: #6
- Length: 1-1/2"
- Head: Bugle
- Drive: Phillips
- Lower thread count (9) increases installation speed for higher production rates.
- Coarse thread for use in plywood or softer woods.
- For attaching drywall to wood studs.
- General interior wood application.
- Made of steel construction.
- Black finish
- Phosphate coated to make driving easier, and to provide a good base for finishes such as paint.
- Box count: 1000 each