MDO - 1/2" - PRIMED 1-SIDE WITH BACKERSize: 4x8 MDO 1S 1/2" PRIMED WITH BACKER
MDO PRIMED 1 SIDE – SIGN BOARD
1/2" – 4x8 MDO Primed 1 Side with MDO backer - Sign Board
Thermo-Set Primed MDO is a proprietary, acrylic, MDO which is applied to Douglas Fir/Hemlock plywood. It is produces with a two-step® layup, has a waterproof glue bond and meets APA PS 1-09 specifications.
Primed MDO is available with one or two working faces. Panels with a single working face are provided with an MDO backer. The white, thermos-set primed acrylic coat is 0.9 to 1.25 mil dray and is formulated to provide good adhesion to the MDO and a good base for subsequent overcoats.
Primed MDO is not a finished product. It requires two top coats and two edge coats for prolonged exposure in exterior applications.
Edges are factory sawn and primed. Fill, prime and top coat all exposed wood with at least two coats of acrylic, polyurethane or polyurethane-acrylic.
This MDO panel is made in the USA.
Technical Data Standards are available at www.apawood.org
- Thickness: 1/2"
- Size: 4x8
- MDO Primed 1 side with MDO backer
- Saves time and labor
- Smooth surface for high quality top coatings
- Waterproof bond
- High face/edge screwholding
- Extremely durable with superior surface and life
- NAUF – meets CARB requirements
- Applications: Exterior signage and billboards, cabinets, displays, soffit, fascia, truck liners, boat seats.