MAPLE VENEER - 2PLY WOOD ON WOODSize: 4x8 MAPLE, F/C 4x8
MAPLE – FLAT CUT - 2-PLY HARDWOOD VENEER
0.032"-0.035" THICK – 4' X 8' SHEET
Genuine wood veneer with a polymer resin impregnated backer. 2-Ply hardwood veneer has a perpendicular face-to-back construction utilizing a thin acrylic membrane to provide protection against bubbling, glue seepage and telegraphing. The product provides no unsightly edge lines, unlike phenolic-backed veneer. The crossband construction allows 2-Ply veneer to bend on moderate curves in the horizontal or vertical direction.
- Thickness: 0.032" - 0.035" Thick
- Excellent moisture resistance
- Performs like Phenolic backer
- Easy to apply
- Does not dry out and become brittle
- Less damage from handling
- No added formaldehyde
- Backer has been rated Class A for Flame Spread
- No phenolic or foil backer lines
- (Bending Radius) Flexibility: Avg. 5" (varies with specie)
- Recommended glue: Solvent-based contact (flexible glue line).
- Variation can be expected from sheet to sheet and lot to lot.