Instant Bond Medium 4Oz, AdhesiveWeight: 22 PC #6212
Instant Bond Medium
4OZ - 6212
Titebond Instant Bond is a two-part bonding system that takes between 5 - 15 seconds to set and 30 - 60 seconds for initial cure. It provides a strong, permanent bond and is ideal for hard to reach joints or surface areas that are difficult to clamp. Designed primarily for wood and wood products, this adhesive is also very effective on a wide variety of materials and substrates. Titebond Instant Bond Medium viscosity product offers an assembly time of 7 seconds and an initial cure speed of 5 seconds. In addition to typical bonding applications, it is ideal for filling knots and voids in wood, adhering pen tubes to blanks for pen turning applications, and for soaking end-grain to prevent splitting.
Features and Benefits
- Fast Set - Eliminates clamping or reduces clamp time
- Excellent heat and solvent-resistance
- Versatile - Bonds wood, mdf, acrylic, granite, natural rubber, PVC and more
- Triple distilled for purity and consistency
- No-clog applicator for easy use and waste reduction
- Mil Spec (A46050C) Type II, Class 2
- Bonds stronger than wood
- Unaffected by finishes
- 2 year shelf life
- Adhesion of pen tubes to blanks in pen making
- Application Temperature: Above 50°F (10°C)
- Cure Speed: 7 second handling, 5 second set, 30 second cure. *Full cure in 8 hours.
- Service Temperature Range: -65°F to 200°F
- Cleanup: Use acetone. Follow solvent vendor’s precautions.
- Limitations: Instant Bond Wood Adhesive Medium Adhesive is not intended for exterior use or where moisture is likely. Store in a cool, dry place. Handling and set times may be affected by environmental conditions. For best results, apply adhesive between 55°F and 85°F. KEEP FROM FREEZING.
- Type: Ethyl cyanoacrylate
- Reactive VOC: 20 g/L
- State: Liquid
- Weight per Gallon: 9.18 lbs
- Color: Clear
- Flashpoint: >178°F
- Dried Film: Translucent
- Freeze/Thaw stability: Stable
- Solids: 100%
- Specific Gravity: 1.1
- Viscosity: 120 cps
- Storage Life: 2 yrs in tightly closed bottles stored between 40° and 75°F
Safety Data Sheet