Instant Bond Aerosol Activator 5.5 Oz, AdhesiveWeight: 22 PC INSTANT BOND AEROSOL ACTIVATOR 5.5 OZ
Instant Bond Aerosol Activator 5.5oz
Titebond Accelerator has been developed as a treating agent for use with Titebond's Instant Bond adhesives. If faster setting speeds are desired, Titebond's Accelerator will aid the curing process and give faster set times. It will allow for faster uniform curing. The accelerator will aid the bonding of porous materials such as wood. It is useful when bonding acidic surfaces or in low humidity conditions promoting consistent curing times. Using Accelerator will enable the adhesive to fill gaps up to 0.20".
- Designed for use with all Titebond Instant Bond adhesives
- Accelerates the curing of TiteBond Instant Bond adhesives
- Especially effective for large gaps and very porous woods
- Heptane-based solvent will not mar finishes or damage plastics
- Aerosol for superior application
- Application Temperature: Above 50°F (10°C)
- Assembly Time After Application: Immediate (70°F : 50% RH)
- Method of Application: Aerosol spray can
- Limitations: Titebond Instant Bond Accelerator is not intended for exterior use or where moisture is likely. Store in a cool, dry place. Handling and set times of Titebond Instant Bond Adhesives may be affected by environmental conditions. Product is extremely flammable. Keep away from heat, sparks and flame.
- Type: Heptane-based accelerator
- Reactive VOC: 720 g/L
- State: Liquid
- Weight per Gallon: 6.50 lbs
- Color: Clear
- Flashpoint: 15° F
- Viscosity: 3 cps
- Freeze/Thaw Stability: Stable
- Percent Volatile: 100%
- Specific Gravity: 0.79
- Storage Life: 24 months in unopened containers under 50°F
Safety Data Sheet
DANGER: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE LIQUID. VAPOR HARMFUL. Contains heptane and methylcyclohexane. Keep away from heat, sparks and flame. Use only with positive cross ventilation. Avoid breathing vapors. Do not swallow. Do not allow eye contact or prolonged skin contact. Exposure may cause CNS, eye, skin or respiratory system effects. FIRST AID: If inhaled, remove to fresh air. Seek medical attention if symptoms persist.
Eye contact: Flush eye with water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention immediately. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting; contact physician immediately. For skin contact, wash contact area with soap and water. Contact physician if irritation persists. Refer to Safety Data Sheet for additional information. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
WARNING: This product contains trace amounts of benzene and toluene, chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects.