SAW BLADE - 8-1/4" WOOD FINE CUT - 52 TOOTH - TS75 EQHW 210X2,4X30 W52 BLADE FOR TS75
FESTOOL SAW BLADE – 8-1/4"
WOOD FINE CUT - 52 TEETH
USE WITH TS75 EQ
Festool saw blades are engineered and designed for cutting efficiency, long-life, and superior cutting results. The carbide tipped Universal general-purpose blade for the TS 75 EQ Plunge Cut Saw is a clean-cutting general purpose blade for wood and soft plastics and serves as a fine-rip cutting blade for glue-ready joints. This blade incorporates an offset tooth design known as ATB (Alternating Top Bevel), allowing the blade to cut alternately to the left and right, generating a more efficient and cleaner cut in all types of wood. This thin-kerfed blade design meets less resistance, for more efficient cutting, and produces less material waste. Laser cut expansion slots reduce vibration for faster, quieter cutting. An oversized 30mm arbor enables more secure fastening of the blade to the saw, further reducing vibration for more precise cutting.
- FESTOOL SAW BLADE – 8-1/4"
Hardware, Power Tools, Cutting/Sawing
Power Tool Accessories
- Works with TS 75 EQ
- Wood Fine Cut
- Teeth: 52
- Cutting width: 1/8" (2.4mm)
- Diameter: 8-1/4" (210mm)
- Hole Diameter: 1-3/16" (30mm)
- Cross-cut blade for smooth cuts in veneered plywood, sheet goods, melamine, and hard and soft woods.
- Oversized 30mm arbor enables more secure fastening of the blade to the saw, reducing vibration for more precise cutting.
- Thin kerfed blades meet less resistance, for more efficient cutting, and produce less material waste.