HDO 1S 100/30, Softwood Plywood, Classic 3/4-inSize: 4x8 Weight: 72 PC HDO 1S 100/30 CLASSIC 3/4"
Classic HDO Concrete Form
3/4" - 4x8 - 100/30 1 side
PLEASE CALL FOR AVAILABILITY - 817-831-4206
Classification: Softwood Plywood
Classic™ a high-density overlaid plywood panel with excellent surface durability for gloss concrete finishes. It produces a smooth finish with minimal grain transfer and a high number of uses.
Panel Construction/Moisture Resistance:
Classic™ is constructed of proprietary, high-density overlay on dense proprietary hardwood faced plywood with Douglas Fir/Hemlock inner plys. It is produced with a one-step layup, has a waterproof glue bond and meets APA PS 1-09. Made in the USA.
- Classic™ is available with one or two working faces. Panels with a single working face are provided with an HDO backer sheet.
- Gloss level of concrete surface: gloss
- Wood grain transfer to concrete surface: slight
- Wood defect transfer to concrete: minimal—no football patches
- Sugaring: none
- Maintenance: limited
- Factory sawn and sealed with special gray, styrene acrylic sealer
- Seal all exposed wood (edges and holes) with Edge-Flex 645 by Nox-Crete.
- Release agent: not factory treated
- Coating required: light before first and each subsequent pour
- Recommended release agent: Nox-Crete Release Agent #10 (oil based), Bio-Nox (water based and readily biodegradable) or equivalent.
- Special applications or use requirements may dictate the need for alternative release agents.
- Pallets, bins, totes, crates, reels
- Tanks, vats, freezer liners, storage lockers, trunks and shelving
- Animal enclosures, farm buildings & equipment
Product SpecificationsSDS-High Density Overlaid Concrete Form