HDO - CONCRETE FORM - OVERLAID PLYWOODSize: 4x8 HDO 1S 100/30 CLASSIC 3/4"
CLASSIC™ HDO 1 SIDE – CONCRETE FORM
3/4" – 4x8 - HDO 1 Side Concrete Form
Classic™ is constructed of proprietary, high-density overlay on dense proprietary hardwood faced plywood with Douglas Fir/Hemlock inner ply’s using Swan Peel™ technology.
It is produced with a one-step layup, has a waterproof glue bond, and meets APA PS 1-09.
It produces a smooth finish with minimal grain transfer and a high number of uses.
Classic™ HDO is stocked with one working face and has an HDO backer sheet.
Working edges: Factory sawn and sealed. Seal all exposed wood (edges and holes) with Edge-Flex 645 by Nox-Crete or equivalent to prevent concrete staining from wood sugars.
Release Coating: Release agent-not factory treated.
Coating required - light before first and each subsequent pour.
Recommended release agent - Nox-Crete Release Agent #10(oil-based), Bio-Nox (water based) or equivalent.
This HDO panel is made in the USA.
Technical Data Standards are available at www.apawood.org
- Thickness: 3/4"
- Size: 4x8
- HDO 1 face
- Gloss level of concrete surface: Gloss
- Wood grain transfer to concrete surface: Slight
- Wood defect transfer to concrete: Minimal-no football patches
- Sugaring: None
- Maintenance: Limited
- Engineered systems-up to 150 pours; Gang forms-up to 100 pours; Job built: up to 75 pours
- Other applications: Pallets, bins, freezer liners, animal enclosures, farm buildings.