FR1921 White Epoxy Regular Extension Drawer Slide – 22" (550mm)
Regular extension drawer slide systems, the drawers cannot be completely extended; part of it remains in the cabinet. Regular extension drawer slide systems are a low-cost, economical solution.
Bottom mount: The bottom edge of the drawer side is resting in the flange of the drawer profile. Both roller and ball bearing slides are available in this style.
Self-closing (by gravity): Predominantly our roller drawer slides systems are designed for automatic closing action allowing the last part to close and then hold shut.
Mounting holes: round, elongated or keyhole. Always in the center of the profile, that the screw heads do not interfere with rollers.
- White Powder coated cold rolled steel
- Bearing material: Cabinet profiles with nylon rollers
- Bearing material: Drawer profiles with nylon rollers
- Colors: White
- Bottom mount
- 75 lb. Capacity
- Cabinet profile specially formed to prevent rollers from touching protruding screws
- Long self-closing ramp on all four profiles assures perpendicular closing action
- Most suitable for furniture, RTA and kitchen cabinet applications
- Packaged 20 taped pair per box/ Split box permitted.
- Screws not included-Use flat head #5 or #6 x 1/2"