FIR - AB MARINE GRADE PLYWOODSize: 4x8 FIR AB MARINE 3/8"
MARINE CORE - SANDED FIR PLYWOOD – EXTERIOR GRADE
3/8" – 4x8 Marine Fir Plywood - AB - Sanded
This 4-ply Marine Fir AB plywood is a full 3/8" thick and has 100% Douglas Fir on face, core and back.
They are made with moisture-resistant adhesives that meet ASTM 2559.
This Marine Fir panel is made in the USA.
These Marine Core panels are made with 100% Douglas-Fir B-grade or better veneers – face, core and back.
The face and back of each panel is fully sanded and any core gaps are limited to 1/8" or less.
Contrary to what you might expect, marine plywood is not in itself waterproof, but rather a quality plywood made with waterproof glue.
The material used in its construction are specifically chosen to assist in making it as water resistant as possible.
In comparison, pressure treated plywood is usually regular grade softwood and will absorb moisture very easily.
Our Marine panels can help achieve sustainability and green building objectives.
- Thickness: 3/8" (full)
- Size: 4x8
- AB grade - sanded face and back
- Douglas Fir – face, core and back
- Environmental Product Declaration – Type III product-specific EPD verified by UL environment.
- LEED v4 Low Emitting Materials
- Moisture-resistant adhesives
- No added urea-formaldehyde
- Applications: Boat houses, Docks, Outdoor furniture, Pontoon boats.
- TSCA Title VI Compliant