FIR - AB - 1/4" MARINE GRADE PLYWOODSize: 4x8 FIR AB MARINE 1/4"
MARINE CORE - SANDED FIR PLYWOOD – EXTERIOR GRADE
1/4" – 4x8 Marine Fir Plywood - AB - Sanded
This 3-ply Marine Fir AB plywood is a full 1/4" thick and has 100% Douglas Fir on face, core and back. They are made with moisture-resistant adhesives that meet ASTM 2559. This Marine Fir panel is made in the USA.
These Marine Core panels are made with 100% Douglas-Fir B-grade or better veneers – face, core and back. The face and back of each panel is fully sanded and any core gaps are limited to 1/8" or less. Our Marine panels can help achieve sustainability and green building objectives.
- 1/4" – 4X8 - (full 1/4")
Douglas Fir– A face/B back
- Thickness: 1/4" (full)
- Size: 4x8
- AB grade - sanded face and back
- Douglas Fir – face, core and back
- Environmental Product Declaration – Type III product-specific EPD verified by UL environment.
- LEED v4 Low Emitting Materials
- Moisture-resistant adhesives
- No added urea-formaldehyde
- Applications: Boat houses, Docks, Outdoor furniture, Pontoon boats.
- TSCA Title VI Compliant