DRAWERSIDE - SOLID RED OAK - FINGER JOINTSize: 5/8" x 8" F/J RED OAK 8" DRAWER SIDE
8" DRAWER SIDE – FINGER-JOINT – SOLID RED OAK - GLUEUP
5/8" THICK – 8' LENGTH – 1/4" GROOVE – EASED TOP EDGE
Unfinished finger-joint solid red oak lumber drawer side provides an attractive, ready-to-use drawer side material. Color may vary.
This 5/8" thick drawer side material has an eased top edge and a 1/4" groove which will allow the 1/4" drawer bottom to slide into.
- Can be dovetailed, butt joint, rabbet or mitered.
Add any 1/4" panel for the drawer bottom to complete.
Ready for you to cut to the length you need and assemble.
Can be stained and/or clear coated as desired.
Plywood Company of Fort Worth, Inc. manufactures drawersides and drawer boxes for your Kitchen, Bath and Furniture projects. Our team of experts and high-quality equipment allow for a wide range of possible options. When you use Plywood Company of Fort Worth, Inc. to assist with your projects, it saves you time to grow your business, saves you having to invest in additional equipment and gives you high quality products that your customers will love.
- Drawer Boxes: Custom built to your required finished size. W x D x H.
- Construction: Dovetail, Rabbet or Butt joint for easy assembly.
- Top Edge: Edgebanded or Eased top edge depending on the material.
- Drawer bottoms: Grooved for 1/4" or 1/2" thickness.
- 1/2" recessed bottom. Ready for side mount or under mount drawer slides.
- Notches: Can be notched for undermount drawer slides.
- Custom Wood: Your boxes can be made from any available hardwood.
- Ready for pickup or shipping in 2-5 days.
- We offer boxes assembled or unassembled.
- Custom wood may extend the lead time.
The Custom Option form is available to help you with a quote or order. Fill out the form and contact us at email@example.com for your quote.
View How to Assemble your Rabbet Joint Drawer Box here.
View How to Assemble your Dovetail Joint Drawer Box here.
Disclaimer: Unassembled boxes MUST be assembled as soon as you receive them. Changes in humidity will affect the wood. Products ordered unassembled cannot be returned for failed assembly.
- 8" width
- 5/8" thick
- 8' lengths
- Finger-joint Red Oak lumber
- Eased top edge
- 1/4" groove