5 Gal Original Wood Glue 5067, AdhesiveWeight: 48 PC
Titebond® Original Wood Glue
5067 - 5 Gallon
Titebond Original Wood Glue is the industry standard for general woodworking applications. This original aliphatic-resin glue has been the preferred choice of professionals for over 50 years. It provides a strong initial tack and fast speed of set to reduce clamp time. It also develops a bond stronger than the wood itself, offers excellent sandability and is unaffected by finishes. It provides excellent resistance to heat, solvents and mildew.
Titebond Original can help any woodworker achieve professional-looking results. It is ideal for both hardwoods and softwoods, hardboard, particleboard, leather, cloth and most other porous materials. Titebond Original is easy to use, non-toxic and cleans up with water.
- Type: Aliphatic resin emulsion
- State: Liquid
- Color: Yellow
- Dried Film: Translucent
- Freeze/thaw stability: Stable
- Viscosity: 3,200 cps
- Storage life: 12 months in tightly closed containers at 75º F.
- Calculated VOC: 10.7 g/L
- Weight/gallon: 9.2 lbs.
- Chalk temperature: *Approximately 50ºF.
- Solids: 46%
- Flashpoint: >200ºF.
- pH: 4.0
- Application Temperature: Above 50°F
- Open assembly time: 5 minutes (70°F/50%RH)
- Total assembly time: 10-15 minutes (70°F/50%RH)
- Minimum required spread: Approximately 6 mils or 250 square feet per gallon
- Required clamping pressure: Enough to bring joints tightly together (generally, 100-150 psi for softwoods, 125-175 psi for medium woods and 175-250 psi for hardwoods)
- Method of Application: Plastic bottles for fine applications; glue may also be spread with a roller spreader or brush.
- Cleanup: Damp cloth while glue is wet. Scrape off and sand dried excess.
Titebond Original Wood Glue is not intended for exterior use or where moisture is likely. For exterior applications use Titebond III Ultimate Wood Glue or Titebond II Premium Wood Glue. Not for structural or load bearing applications. Do not use when temperature, glue or materials are below 50°F. Freezing may not affect the function of the product but may cause it to thicken. Agitation should restore product to original form. Read MSDS before use. KEEP FROM FREEZING. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
Safety Data Sheet Titebond Original Wood Glue
This product is not shipped UPS or FedEx. This product can be locally delivered or picked up at our facility.